Cisco Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are simple, flexible and secure, enterprise-grade network switches built for small deployments, out-of-the-wiring-closet applications, and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, as well as small and medium-sized businesses. They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI.
These managed switches offer advanced Layer 2 features as well as Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. They deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency.
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches feature:
● 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
● 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks
● Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
● Cisco IOS LAN Base feature set
● CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
● Device management support with:
● Over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console access
● Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Fanless operation with an operating temperature range of -5°C (23°F) to 50°C (122°F)
● Compact design with a depth of less than 11.5 inches (29.2 cm)
● Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty support (E-LLW)